|Product name||Hose - Bypass | Replaces Komatsu Forklift 14080-50K00|
Replacement for Komatsu Forklift part number 14080-50K00
Application Information / Models this part is used on FG15|17 (H15)
FG20|12 (H20II / H25)
FG30|12 (H20II / H25)
FG20|14 (H20II / H25)
FG30|14 (H20II / H25)
FG20|16 (K21) (K25)
FG30|16 (K21) (K25)
The aftermarket hose - bypass | replaces komatsu forklift 14080-50k00, performs as well or exceeds the performance of OEM Cooling parts while keeping affordable pricing.
Intella offers fast and reliable shipping across the US and Canada with next day delivery available when needed. Click on the shipping tool above to calculate the delivery cost of your hose - bypass | replaces komatsu forklift 14080-50k00. Feel free to contact us at 616-796-6638.
With an extensive catalog of Cooling parts we are sure to have the right aftermarket part for your needs.
Other items you might be interested in...
We want to make sure you order and receive the right part to fix your forklift. Please review the return policy before and click the box on the prior screen before ordering. If you have any questions at all, please call us 616-796-6638; we can help ensure you order the correct electronic part for your forklift.
To start a return we will need your email, order number, part number and reason for return. Please email us with this information to begin the return process.
If you click on the box you recognize:
- All electrical parts/components are subject to internal damage that may be apparent or tested for. Such damage can be the result of improper handling/installation or subjecting the part to adverse environmental conditions (heat, static electricity). For this reason, all electrical parts/components are NON RETURNABLE.
- On items that are eligible for return, return authorization is mandatory before returning product to our warehouse.
- Returns must be made within (30) days of you receiving an order and by prior approval. Parts must be returned within 7 days of receiving authorization to return a part.
- If your order is damaged in the process of being delivered by any carrier (UPS, USPS, FedEx or Trucking Co, etc), they are responsible. Examine all goods upon receipt for possible shipping damage and report any such damage to the carrier immediately. Keep all the packaging from the damaged shipment as the carrier may need to examine it in the claims process.
- Restocking fee is 25%.
- Package items to protect the original factory packaging so that they arrive here in perfect condition to be put back in inventory as new merchandise.
- Refunds for shipping charges will only be if we shipped the wrong merchandise.
- Special order items that we do not stock are not returnable.
- Paint is non returnable
- Gasket sets are also non returnable once they have been opened.
- Once any item has been installed or used it is not returnable for a refund, and can only be exchanged under our warranty policy
See all of our policies on our Policy Page