Raymond 950-BLU-GRD BLUE GUARDIAN
Tired of lousy service from your local dealer? We all have the same parts and we ship FAST. Check out our reviews!
If you are looking for an enhanced pallet and product protection, the Raymond Blue Guardian Pallet Protector is what you need. This pallet protector reduces damage to the primary and secondary packaging of palletized products.
It spreads the weight to the center block of the pallet and reduces the damage of forklift impact with its low-profile polyurethane bumper. This means a reduction in forklift tire damage, debris and wood splinters.
- Installation is a easy and fast
- Only temporary modification to the forklift needed
- Fits standard ITA Class II forklift carriages
- Length- 8.75 in / 476.3 mm
- Width- 7.00 in / 117.8 mm
- Height- 0.40 in / 10.2 mm
- Weight- 17.5 lb / 7.9 kg
Clean channel and center notch of the forklift carriage. Make sure it is clear of wood splinters and other debris.
Locate the Blue Guardian on the lift carriage by placing the tab on the back of the Blue Guardian (A) into the center notch of the forklift carriage (B). The Blue Guardian should hang flush against the forklift carriage face.
Lower tines to the ground and slide a standard sized pen (12 mm) under the Blue Guardian frame. If the pen does not pass under the Blue Guardian, there is not adequate floor clearance and the Blue Guardian should be removed.
Raise the tines to a working height and slip leash around the carriage and through the loop. If there is enough length wind the leash around the carriage one more time. Then thread this through bottom of backrest.
Pull free end of the leash down through the hole at the top of the Blue Guardian (C) to bottom of the Blue Guardian and insert between the bumper and the frame.
Line the bumper up with the front of the Blue Guardian and insert the bolts into the front of the bumper with the washer at the head of the bolt and the split washer between the Blue Guardian and the back plate.
Holding the back plate in place, tighten all 3 bolts from the front side of the Blue Guardian.
The Blue Guardian is installed.
Got questions? Call us at 616-796-6638.
We want to make sure you order and receive the right part to fix your forklift. Please review the return policy before and click the box on the prior screen before ordering. If you have any questions at all, please call us 616-796-6638; we can help ensure you order the correct electronic part for your forklift.
To start a return we will need your email, order number, part number and reason for return. Please email us with this information to begin the return process.
If you click on the box you recognize:
- On items that are eligible for return, return authorization is mandatory before returning product to our warehouse.
- Returns must be made within (30) days of you receiving an order and by prior approval. Parts must be returned within 7 days of receiving authorization to return a part.
- If your order is damaged in the process of being delivered by any carrier (UPS, USPS, FedEx or Trucking Co, etc), they are responsible. Examine all goods upon receipt for possible shipping damage and report any such damage to the carrier immediately. Keep all the packaging from the damaged shipment as the carrier may need to examine it in the claims process.
- Restocking fee is 25%.
- Package items to protect the original factory packaging so that they arrive here in perfect condition to be put back in inventory as new merchandise.
- Refunds for shipping charges will only be if we shipped the wrong merchandise.
- Special order items that we do not stock are not returnable.
- Paint is non returnable
- Gasket sets are also non returnable once they have been opened.
- Once any item has been installed or used it is not returnable for a refund, and can only be exchanged under our warranty policy
See all of our policies on our Policy Page