JLG part number 1001203510
Kit Skyguard Platform Bar
Enhanced Control Panel Protection
SkyGuard™ provides the operator and control panel with enhanced protection that doesn’t limit platform workspace or visibility. When the sensor is activated by approximately 50 lbs of force or more, SkyGuard stops all functions in use at the time and its unique reverse functionality -- the first feature of its kind in the market -- temporarily reverses most functions for a short period of time.
Features and Benefits
- Can be activated from a variety of angles.
- Sensor bar break away feature for extreme conditions.
- Cuts out functions and temporarily reverses most, but not all, that were in use at the time of activation for less than a second (see SkyGuard Function Table in photos above and note: When SoftTouch is enabled with SkyGuard, all functions are cutout only and Machines not equipped with Drive Orientation follow "Drive Orientation Not Enabled" columns).
- Does not limit platform workspace or operator visibility.
- No moveable parts means there’s no need for scheduled or additional maintenance.
- A horn and optional flashing beacon (sold separately) alert other workers on the jobsite to sensor activation.
- Resets by cycling foot switch or e-stop.
- For New Style Platform - Squares welded into bar
|Machine Model||Serial Number Information|
|400S/460SJ||S/N 0300203771 to Present including 0300184729, 0300200144, 0300200145, 0300200476, 0300200477, 0300202446, 0300202447, 0300202448, 0300202449, 0300202450, 0300203261, 0300203262, 0300203307, 0300203308, 0300203351, 0300203352, 0300203394, 0300203395, 0300203439, 0300203440, 0300203580, 0300203581, 0300203582, 0300203583, 0300203584, 0300203628, 0300203629, 0300203630, 0300203631, 0300203632, 0300203677, 0300203678, 0300203679, 0300203680, 0300203681, 0300203724, 0300203725, 0300203727, 0300203728|
|450AJ||S/N 0300201991 to Present including 0300199221, 0300199222, 0300199223, 0300199224, 0300200428, 0300201105, 0300201106, 0300201107, 0300201108, 0300201109, 0300201481, 0300201482, 0300201528, 0300201529, 0300201575, 0300201576, 0300201577, 0300201623, 0300201624, 0300201668, 0300201811, 0300201812, 03002011813, 0300201814, 0300201858, 0300201859, 0300201860, 0300201861, 0300201862, 0300201906, 0300201907, 0300201908, 0300201909, 0300201910, 0300201954, 0300201955, 0300201956, 0300201957, 0300201958 |
S/N E300002833 to Present
- SkyGuard for Old Style Platforms cannot be used with optional platform console cover.
- Beacons are optional and sold separately
- To facilitate installation of SkyGuard from an Old Style Platform to a New Style Platform, customer will need to purchase SkyGuard Update Kit (JLG P/N 1001199928).
- Replacement shear blocks - for old style platform order P/N 1001137681; for new style platform order P/N 1001188889.
Watch Our Video
We want to make sure you order and receive the right part to fix your forklift. Please review the return policy before and click the box on the prior screen before ordering. If you have any questions at all, please call us 616-796-6638; we can help ensure you order the correct electronic part for your forklift.
To start a return we will need your email, order number, part number and reason for return. Please email us with this information to begin the return process.
If you click on the box you recognize:
- All electrical parts/components are subject to internal damage that may be apparent or tested for. Such damage can be the result of improper handling/installation or subjecting the part to adverse environmental conditions (heat, static electricity). For this reason, all electrical parts/components are NON RETURNABLE.
- On items that are eligible for return, return authorization is mandatory before returning product to our warehouse.
- Returns must be made within (30) days of you receiving an order and by prior approval. Parts must be returned within 7 days of receiving authorization to return a part.
- If your order is damaged in the process of being delivered by any carrier (UPS, USPS, FedEx or Trucking Co, etc), they are responsible. Examine all goods upon receipt for possible shipping damage and report any such damage to the carrier immediately. Keep all the packaging from the damaged shipment as the carrier may need to examine it in the claims process.
- Restocking fee is 25%.
- Package items to protect the original factory packaging so that they arrive here in perfect condition to be put back in inventory as new merchandise.
- Refunds for shipping charges will only be if we shipped the wrong merchandise.
- Special order items that we do not stock are not returnable.
- Paint is non returnable
- Gasket sets are also non returnable once they have been opened.
- Once any item has been installed or used it is not returnable for a refund, and can only be exchanged under our warranty policy
See all of our policies on our Policy Page