Intella's 01291296 BlueSpot is UL Listed
The innovative blue spot light helps avoid forklift/pedestrian accidents.
Improve forklift pedestrian safety awareness. In the USA alone, there are 19,000 forklift/pedestrian accidents each year. Sure, backup alarms are effective, but what happens when employees are listening to music, talking on cell phones, or staring at the ground?
If you're researching blue spots, you've come to the right website. Since 2012 we've sold more blue lights than anyone in the USA. Since we've been selling the blue light for forklifts since 2012, we received a ton of feedback from customers on what they liked and disliked about the blue light. We took this feedback and incorporated their suggestions into our current version of the blue safety light.
Exclusive to Intella Liftparts, this light is an improvement over others in several important ways:
- 9-96 volts DC. You can use this light on virtually any lift truck both electric, LPG, or diesel powered.
- no special plug required comes with 12" cable
- sturdy metal construction
- 2.5 pounds Forklift lights take a beating!
Our light was designed for the toughest environments. You don't want to have to replace your blue lights after one year because they couldn't hold up in your environment. Our light can handle the toughest environments! Other lights are made from light duty metal or plastic.
Compare the weights before you buy!
- stainless mount + M12 lock nut. Stainless hardware lasts longer and resists corrosion and rust.
- 12 month warranty
- Specification sheet
Why is the UL Listing important?
Underwriters Laboratories(UL) is a safety certification company. If your forklift has this safety certification, you'll find the UL logo stamped somewhere on your forklift like these examples. If you install a non-UL listed blue light on a UL listed forklift, you may void the UL listing.
Our UL file number is AU6313. The basic standard used to investigate products in this category is UL 583, "Electric-Battery-Powered Industrial Trucks." Our bluespot is suitable for lift trucks with the UL583 designation.
- Long life LED (greater than 20,000 hour life expectancy)
- IP67 rated (suitable for power washing)
- part number 01291296 Replaces Safe-lite SAFELITE-C 3172
- Other part numbers and references 582033120, 4629729, 8814489, 3116925, 4049504, 4079306, 340081, 550051276, 582032438, 0009740804, L0009740804, T9A988005, Safelite770BLU 000.974.08.04, Safe-Lite 000.974.08.21, EW2000B 10r-04 e9 1138 Forklift spotter
- Oval 6" width x 3.62" depth x 4.04" height
- aluminum housing, made in Taiwan
- UL listed (beware of other blue forklift lights that aren't UL listed)
Got more questions? Many questions can be answered by checking out our FAQ. For even more pedestrian protection, check out our new Zonesafe system!
Part supplied is an aftermarket item.
Watch Our Videos
Other items you might be interested in...
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
We want to make sure you order and receive the right part to fix your forklift. Please review the return policy before and click the box on the prior screen before ordering. If you have any questions at all, please call us 616-796-6638; we can help ensure you order the correct electronic part for your forklift.
To start a return we will need your email, order number, part number and reason for return. Please email us with this information to begin the return process.
If you click on the box you recognize:
- All electrical parts/components are subject to internal damage that may be apparent or tested for. Such damage can be the result of improper handling/installation or subjecting the part to adverse environmental conditions (heat, static electricity). For this reason, all electrical parts/components are NON RETURNABLE.
- On items that are eligible for return, return authorization is mandatory before returning product to our warehouse.
- Returns must be made within (30) days of you receiving an order and by prior approval. Parts must be returned within 7 days of receiving authorization to return a part.
- If your order is damaged in the process of being delivered by any carrier (UPS, USPS, FedEx or Trucking Co, etc), they are responsible. Examine all goods upon receipt for possible shipping damage and report any such damage to the carrier immediately. Keep all the packaging from the damaged shipment as the carrier may need to examine it in the claims process.
- Restocking fee is 25%.
- Package items to protect the original factory packaging so that they arrive here in perfect condition to be put back in inventory as new merchandise.
- Refunds for shipping charges will only be if we shipped the wrong merchandise.
- Special order items that we do not stock are not returnable.
- Paint is non returnable
- Gasket sets are also non returnable once they have been opened.
- Once any item has been installed or used it is not returnable for a refund, and can only be exchanged under our warranty policy
See all of our policies on our Policy Page