This is a universal type forklift horn with a diameter of 90mm / 3.54 inches.
It includes a mounting bracket
335Hz Low tone lift truck horn
NOTE: Size does NOT determine how loud a forklift horn will be. Don't let this horns small size make you think it won't be loud. 103 decibels is LOUD and will get the attention of anyone in the area of your forklift!
OSHA, the USA government safety agency has something to say on replacement of forklift horns. This link explains when is the right time to replace a horn on a forklift.
This horn can be used on any brand of equipment that operates on a 12 volt system.
Forklift part numbers:
- CATERPILLAR 2I5281
- CATERPILLAR 908133
- CATERPILLAR 971283
- CLARK 301871
- CLARK 7000871
- CLARK 7003045
- CLARK 7003653
- HYSTER 0214534
- HYSTER 1398063
- TOYOTA 58110-20540-71
Watch Our Video
Other items you might be interested in...
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
We want to make sure you order and receive the right part to fix your forklift. Please review the return policy before and click the box on the prior screen before ordering. If you have any questions at all, please call us 616-796-6638; we can help ensure you order the correct electronic part for your forklift.
To start a return we will need your email, order number, part number and reason for return. Please email us with this information to begin the return process.
If you click on the box you recognize:
- On items that are eligible for return, return authorization is mandatory before returning product to our warehouse.
- Returns must be made within (30) days of you receiving an order and by prior approval. Parts must be returned within 7 days of receiving authorization to return a part.
- If your order is damaged in the process of being delivered by any carrier (UPS, USPS, FedEx or Trucking Co, etc), they are responsible. Examine all goods upon receipt for possible shipping damage and report any such damage to the carrier immediately. Keep all the packaging from the damaged shipment as the carrier may need to examine it in the claims process.
- Restocking fee is 25%.
- Package items to protect the original factory packaging so that they arrive here in perfect condition to be put back in inventory as new merchandise.
- Refunds for shipping charges will only be if we shipped the wrong merchandise.
- Special order items that we do not stock are not returnable.
- Paint is non returnable
- Gasket sets are also non returnable once they have been opened.
- Once any item has been installed or used it is not returnable for a refund, and can only be exchanged under our warranty policy
See all of our policies on our Policy Page