Intella part number 04501016
ATIB model 3NAS224/80
Compare to Douglas forklift battery chargers
24 volt 80 amp lift truck battery charger Single phase Intella model 04501016
Output after 8-9 hours: 396Ah
Output after 12 hours: 533Ah
Output after 13 hours: 573Ah
Dimensions: 21.8 X 35.5 x 18 inches
Input: 208-240Vac SINGLE phase
- Wa charging profile suitable for single and double shift operation
- Automatic equalising/preservation
- Flux disperse power transformer class F
- Charging profile control by microprocessor
- Input voltages available: Single Phase 120Vac ± 5% 60Hz / 208-240Vac ± 5%
60Hz - Three phase 208-240-480 ± 5% 60Hz / 600Vac ± 5%. Power cord to be installed by the customer.
- Cabinet protection degree: IP20
STANDARD EQUIPMENT / INTERFACES
- Automatic start, charging process and shut off
- Final charging stage: Temporal , Capacitive (Charging factor % and Ah accumulated)
- Derivative dV/dt. Adjustable in respect of battery usage
- Advanced visualisation by 5 leds /Date storage memory
- External optional keypad for programming and diagnostic.
- Delayed start to avoid sparks
- Reverse polarity protection: fuse
- Flux dispersion power transformer provided with thermal probes
- Double security timer: gassing point / max charging duration.
- Additional thermal protection based on algorithm managed by the electronic board.
- External optional keypad for programming and diagnostic. / cables holder (I2C) /
- download of memory data (last 25 charges accomplished)
ARE YOU OUTSIDE OF THE USA OR CANADA?
- Different countries have different voltages/power grids
- This charger is designed for the USA and Canadian power grid (60 Hz system). It will not work in other regions
- Contact us for non UL listed chargers for Mexico/South America/rest of world areas