Tire Forks (Forklift Tire Forks):
- Used for lifting tires of all different shapes and sizes.
- Offered in an economical option or a custom tire contour.
- The economical option with a 45 degree chamfer is the better choice when load damage is not a priority.
- The tire contour is a custom blade, shaped to the tire profile.
- Forks have a custom radius on top inside of blade, finished with rounded edges to prevent damage.
- Usually fitted to the fork carriage with bolts.
- Bolt pattern on shank must match carrier.