Fully Tapered FTP Forks (Lumber Forks)
- Fully tapered and polished forks are used on lumber, gypsum and finely finished goods.
- Have one long taper that starts past heel and extends down to tip.
- Polished with a smooth finish so that no material catches or drags on the fork.
- Usually thinner than standard taper.
- Can be refined to chisel tip.
Need fully tapered FTP forklift forks? Send us technical details on what you need: length, width, thickness, and if you have a photo of your current forks send that as well. Contact us or call us at (616) 796-6638.