What makes DENSO spark plugs different?
Unique U-Groove Ground Electrode
The patented U-Groove spark plug enables complete combustion by allowing the spark to fill the gap created by the U shape creates a larger and hotter flash front that eliminates excessive fouling and erratic starts caused by poor fuel mixtures.
The U-Groove plug employs a unique, channeled ground electrode which generate a larger spark nucleus at the point of ignition. This means improved flame travel and producing more complete, consistent, and efficient combustion.
Better Fuel Efficiency and Improved Throttle Response
The U-Groove ground electrode provides superior stimulation and inhanced combustion, resulting in better fuel efficiency and improved throttle response.
Lasts twice as long as conventional plugs
- 100 percent pre-fired to ensure reliable operation
- Copper core center electrode for superior thermal conductivity
- Unique five-rib insulator reduces flashover and decreases voltage loss
- Dual copper and glass seal bonds the center electrode and insulator together for a gas-tight seal.
- Original Equipment in automotive applications
- 360° Laser Weld
- Copper-Core Center Electrode
- U-groove Ground Electrode