PowerEdge Diesel Aftertreatment
We offer a complete line of aftermarket Cummins diesel particulate filters and DPFs for other brands like Mack, Volvo, Navistar and more!
Soot is a byproduct of a diesel engine. So, to trap and retain those emissions, diesel engines like the Cummins ISX use aftertreatment products. PowerEdge™ diesel aftertreatment products meet over 99 percent of the demand for heavy-duty aftermarket diesel particulate filters (DPF) and diesel oxidation catalysts (DOC), including 95 percent of 2007-2013 Class 8 trucks on the road today. DPFs remove 85 percent of diesel particulate matter (DPM), or soot, from vehicle emissions and capture even higher levels of DPM when combined with the DOC. All PowerEdge part numbers meet strict U.S. Environmental Protection Agency emissions control regulations and are available for purchase and installation in 49 U.S. states and Canada*. OEM-Style Fit for Quick Installation To get your equipment back to work quickly, all PowerEdge aftertreatment products fit just like OEM units, meet or exceed OEM emissions requirements, and are fully supported by our application specialists.
Exact-fit OEM replacement units come complete with installation gaskets and clamps.
- Stringently tested for durability and OEM functionality.
- Compliant with emissions requirements for 2007 and newer model years.
- Approved for horizontal, vertical and dual installations.
- Nationwide technical / installation support.
- Cummins DPF for ISX ISM and most popular models
- Volvo DPF also fit Mack trucks
- Navistar diesel particulate filters
- Aftermarket CAT DPF units for C7, C9, C13, C15 engines and more
Made in the USA
PowerEdge diesel aftermarket products are designed and manufactured in the United States with engineers continually working with field professionals to improve upon OEM designs and advance catalyst technology. PowerEdge products are designed and manufactured to meet the highest quality and durability standards, satisfying the most stringent application demands to keep your equipment running cleaner longer.
Heavy Duty Diesel Particulate Filters & Diesel Oxidation Catalysts PowerEdge’s line of diesel particulate filters and popular diesel oxidation catalysts combine strengthened designs with upgraded materials.
- High-grade stainless steel canisters improve durability and resist corrosion.
- Advanced filter coating and substrates reduce active regeneration.
- Tested to reduce backpressure and enhance performance.
- Improved thermal stability and efficiency.
- Backed by a three-year/unlimited mileage warranty.