When you've got a cylinder leak, look no further than Intella for your Toyota forklift cylinder seal kits. With a variety of OEM compliant, US-manufactured gaskets and hydraulic seals in our inventory, we are pleased to carry Toyota forklift seal kits with same-day, next-day or second-day shipping available via FedEx or UPS.
Our Toyota seal kits can help to fix your forklift problems, possibly stemming from the following issues:
- Contamination/Scarring: Contaminants like improperly filtered oil, shop debris, or wood splinters can easily affect the cylinder operation. After contaminants enter the cylinder, imperfections on the bore or rod can lead to scarring on the seals.
- Fracture: Excessive back pressure, elevated pressure shocks and spikes, and a loss of fluid or material over a period of time can result in fractures.
- Hardening: Environmental conditions or high-speed applications that generate excess heat around the cylinder can result in hardening. This can be prevented with the use of proper precautions against high temperatures, including resistant materials, insulation, shielding, and cylinder cooling.
- Improper Installation: Use of improper tools in the installation of seals can result in leaks and damage. Manufacturers generally offer tips for correct installation, including groove dimensions and surface specifications. Inspection of tools to detect nicks and cuts can assist in preventing seal damage, as can avoidance of twisting seals while installing.
- Wear: Insufficient lubrication can cause excessive wear, as can excessive lateral loads which wear down the bearings and wear rings.
At Intella, our commitment to the three pillars of quality, safety and customer support makes us the go-to vendor for forklift repair parts. Browse our online catalog with over 6 million records, or get in contact with a customer support representative today by calling 616-796-6638 .