Kalmar heavy duty lift trucks are popular in ports, steel operations, lumber, and timber applications.
Intella can supply Kalmar reach stacker parts! The Kalmar DRF series is assembled in Sweden and seen around the world. If youâ€™ve found this page, you likely are looking for a competitive alternative to expensive OEM Kalmar lift truck parts. Intella is your source! We can supply Kalmar lift truck parts and Kalmar reachstacker parts at competitive prices. Contact us at 616-796-1288 if you want to discuss your needs or scroll below to see what we can offer.
A bit of Kalmar's history:
- 1951: first forklift truck leaves workshop in Sweden
- 1959: company exports forklifts outside of Sweden for the first time
- 1986: Kalmar takes over English company Conventry Climax
- 1987: Product of the first reach stacker
- 2000: Kalmar taken over by Partek, Finnish holding company.
- 2004: Kalmar taken over by Cargotec
Many Kalmar part numbers are stamped on the component itself. If you can find a Kalmar lift truck part number on the component itself, let us know that part number, even if you're looking for a repair kit for that component. Kalmar lift truck part numbers come in many styles, lengths, and formats. Intella can supply any Kalmar reach stacker part you need. Call us at 1-616-796-1288 or email us.
This page shows a list of Kalmar parts that Intella can special order for you. Because of the nature of special order items, please contact us for pricing and estimated shipping dates for these items.