A: It depends. Using the wrong lubricating fluids on your forklift can damage the truck and put the truck’s operator in danger. Check below for the correct forklift fluid specs for FCG30-3HG models of TCM trucks.
• powershift transmission = SAE 10W
• differential = SAE 90 (14°F and above); SAE 80W (-13°F and above); SAE 75W (-40°F and above)
• grease fittings = lithium-based multipurpose grease, NLGI No. 0, 1, or 2
• brake fluid reservoir = automotive-use brake fluid, FMVSS DOT-3
• gasoline engine = MOBIL Special (5W-20, 5w-30, 20W-40); MOBIL Super (5W-40, 10W-40, 10W-50); MOBIL 1 (5W-20); ESSO Uniflo Motor Oil (10W-40); ESSO Extra Motor Oil (5w-30, 20W-40); CALTEX Supreme Five Star Motor Oil (5w-30, 10W-40, 20W-40, 20W-50, 10W, 20-20W, 30); CALTEX RPM Delo 400 Oil (15W-40, 10W, 20-20W, 30); CALTEX RPM Delo 200 Oil (5w-30, 10W-40, 20W-40, 20W-50, 10W, 20-20W, 30)
Remember, Intella is your source for all TCM forklift parts