PowerEdge Diesel After-treatment is used to retain soot, a byproduct of diesel engines. In addition, Diesel Particulate Filters, or DPFs, meet 99% of the demand for DPFs. DPFs reduce soot emissions by 85% meaning that they are extremely effective.
PowerEdge uses high end materials to ensure the quality of their DPFs. Materials include:
- High-grade stainless steel – improve durability
- Advanced filter coating – reduce active regeneration
- Tested to reduce backpressure – enhanced performance (85% of DPM, or soot, is removed)
- Increased thermal efficiency as well as stability
- Three year / unlimited mileage warranty
Our most popular DPFs include the following part numbers. Click on the links below to learn more!
Brand – Part Number